view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
My character has not been updated since July 21 and another one of my chars cannot be found.
Site Admin
Site Admin
I've disabled auto-update atm, since the website is being hit with tons of visitors. It would be a shame to reduce speed to visitors because of auto-update. However, I've already made some arrangements to migrate from shared hosting to private server, which will bring huge boost to stability and speed. When we finally finish the transfer, I'll reactivate auto-update ofc.
In the meantime feel free to use the "live" check box to update manually. Sorry for this.

Now regarding that char which could not be found, can you please state on which zone and server he is, and ofc whats his name :)
I do use the live button and it still doesn't update. After reading all the posts about the special chars, I think it has to do iwth that. I tried your beta link and it updates the one char and can actually find the other, so it must be special chars.

Evÿl on Velen (US) is the one that won't update and Nÿtmare on Velen is the one that can't be found.
Site Admin
Site Admin
strange, I found both chars with no problem. It probably has to do with special characters like you said, maybe you could try and see if they can be seen on http://www.wow-heroes.com/beta or http://www.wow-heroes.com/old
As I said I have tried the old link and the beta link. Both work fine, it's the current version that isn't working. Now that I know what the problem is it's not really a big deal until you get time to fix it.
Ano
Chr not found on BEta . but i have a special chr...

Not updating even with live checked on current

works perfect on Old

Azjol Nerub - chr is Año

Just wanted to make sure if you needed more ammo to test with you'd have it.
Jump to :