view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Please can you have a look at the report for the Exiles guild on Darkmoon Faire.

The name for the character Jana is displaying incorrectly because of a special character in the second letter of her name.

We also have 5 entries for one character Tarte.

Finally the character Zraic should be in the list as his score is over 700, I cannot see him anywhere.

Thanks.
Looks like Jana's name is fixed, thank you.

Hows the duplicate character thing coming, that is the most annoying bug?
Site Admin
Site Admin
it should be fixed in a day or two :)
Great stuff thank you for all your hard work :)

Really appreciate you keeping everyone informed, I would imagine you site pulls in quite a bit of traffic, keeping things running must be very time consuming.
Site Admin
Site Admin
thanks a lot :)
hehe, yeah, between regular job, raids and some social life, there's very little spare time for rest and other stuff. Fortunately, I convinced myself sleep is overrated, so there's enough time to keep everything running ok here :)
I tried to make a new post about this, but the forum thew a message I didn't see and my new post isn't showing up at all? Here's the info again:

Reproducible way to Duplicate Characters in the Guild List (I accidentally found this from being lazy using copy-paste):

1. Go to GUILD tab, lookup someone such as our guild, USA, "Nerds O War", on Hellscream.

2. COPY character name, such as " Tandrevian" or " Zanven" NOTE: there are weird leading characters that causes this bug! It looks something like a TAB character, but maybe not?

3. Go to CHARACTER tab, then PASTE in character name from step #2 above, e.g. " Tandrevian" select CHECKBOX for LIVE.

4. Go back to GUILD tab, lookup same guild again, and for every time you have searched that character in step #3 above, now there will now be a duplicate character for each search. :sorry:

Please remove all of our bogus duplicate Zanven and Tranrevian characters I inadvertently created without knowing this would happen... and please fix this bug when you get the chance.

Sorry for the hassle. :(

Thanks,
Zanven
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thank for reporting , hopefully this problem is fixed now :)
Jump to :