•  Topic nerf them
  •   |  Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:42 am 
view posts by this user Offline
  • 1.  nerf them  » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:02 pm
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Rogues are so impossible to kill in the bg's. My mage and warrior both get owned by rogues no matter what I do. I wish blizz would just nerf them a little bit. :banghead:
WoW-Heroes, from my understanding, is a website to rate gear/enchants for PvE...last I checked BGs are PvP are NOT PvE. Also, instead of QQ'ing...go to a warrior or mage forum (wowhead.com or the official forums) where I'm sure there are strategies for fighting against rogues.
Why nerf rogues? Because you don't stack resil against them? Come on, they're already nerfed enough. :beg:
extra post sorry :sorry:
If ya cant beat 'em, nerf 'em?
Hmnnnnnnnnnnnn

I guess Pally bubble while spamming heals on himself is fine and dandy?

Never have problems with them i BG's :rotfl: :lol: :mad:
Yeah considering the fact that if I dont even hit the mage first we just get kited...so being kited do death and we need to be nerf /wrists.

Oh and i love it when a druid come up from behind and 2 shots me or stun locks me just to have fun... please...nerf us...
Yes please nerf us cause you know there are always like 10 of us at a time in 1 BG unlike pally's spamming divine storm and wrecking people with one shots. :jester:
Sadly I think the days of Rogues just absolutely pwning no matter what, are gone. I'm not saying it's not happening, cause it is. Just not as widespread, and especially if you don't have THE spec(whatever's popular at the time). Personally I'm strictly a dagger Rogue, and I would prefer to use nothing but. I pull alright dps, but one of the hardest things is trying to find and obtain decent daggers. Cause no matter the gear you have as a melee class, if you don't have some decent weapons, you're gonna fall behind big time. There is nothing else(besides trinkets or maybe a random thing on gear) that you do damage with. Quite honestly, I feel like Rogues are getting the short end of the stick usually just like the warriors had been for so long. We're not a bad class by any means, but they've advanced other classes to the max and have left us Rogues in the dust...

Leave us be and/or give us a hand Blizz
3.3 rules with new poison buffs
Jump to :