view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi,
This is Nitesdoom again. I know you could have gone the rest of your life and not been bummed out if you never heard from me again, but I have a problem with how you're rating one of my alts, the toons name is "Nitestalkrr". Two days ago he was wearing "Wrynn's Leggings of Foresight" with "Icescale Leg Armor"(75 AP, 22 Crit Strike) on them. You gave them a "9" rating and the "15" rating upgrade that was suggested was "Frosthide Leg Armor"(55 Stam, 22 Agility). I got new leg armour yesterday, "Giantmaim Legguards", but haven't puit any enhancements on them yet. Now, I see the suggested upgrades are, "Frosthide Leg Armor" with a "9" rating, and the top enhancement is, "Icescale Leg Armor" with a "15" rating. Before I put an enhancement on them, I'd like to know which of those upgrade tables is the correct one, because to me, they are direct opposites of each other on leg armour upgrades.
Thank You :grin:
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
Like you stated those 2 legs patches works differently , maybe you changed your spec in the meantime (or you are hybrid class -with different gear you can be counted as dps or tank) . So please give me your zone and realm name and we will try to solve your problem.
I'm on the Staghelm Server, I don't understand what zone you're asking for. I did change Specs recently, but I had the leg armour for at least 4 days afterward, then I got the new armour. I switched from MM to BM
Where are people finding suggested enchants and upgrades? I cant find anything like that.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
Behind every item and enchant there is a little arrow, if you mouse over it you will be able to see suggestions for upgrades.
Jump to :