•  Topic Hit Rating
  •   |  Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:16 pm 
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Was doing a comparasion on US-Duskwood of all the Druid Balance spec players and I noticed that the top three moonkins aren't even hit capped but the forth is. So does hit cap not matter in the sites Ranking? If not that is a huge mistake on ranking for PVE.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Being hit capped is really relative.especially for a moonkin with talents :

17% hit cap
4% BoP
3% IFF/misery
1% draenei racial
===========
9% hit on gear.

26.23 hit rating per 1% spell hit at level 80

~236

All serious raiding guilds will have all this buffs (bonuses) from other classes and don't forget food that can provide hit rating -Snapper Extreme and also elixirs-Elixir of Accuracy.
So every moonkin with 200+ hit rating can be hit capped in raids :)
I like the way you laid out the hit %'s, I recently had my hit around 230ish with the right talents and the right classes in the raid along with my iff, and I was still missing about 2-3 dozen times in H Naxx. Finally i got Dying curse trinket today in H Naxx put my hit to 315 (way over capped) but I did not miss a single cast, changed some gems out to decrease my hit got a few more to go but after I replace all my gems I should be around 280ish I'll write back and tell you all how that goes in Ulduar tomarrow. But it also improved what I am actually hitting for and critting, stafire use to crit at bout 13k now it will crit for 14.3K since the hit increase, wrath would hit for bout 2.5 now hits for 3k and seen a crit for 9k but think my two trinkets proc'd together

Piondel
US Bronzebeard
Jump to :