view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
With the new patch coming and duel specs being a part of it would you guys think having a frost tanking build, and unholy tanking build be good for different situations? I have heard frost is better for single target but i think with howling blast and diseases applied it is ok but then again i haven't used unholy spec while tanking. I would like to hear what you guys think of this don't be to hard on me. Maybe a waste of the duel spec, but in some situations would it not be a flexible fit? Just a thought :grin:
When you get a chance check out my talent tree. Horaggio on Durotan. I am do way better at crowd control then other tanks I talk to. This may change after the patch. But I tank naxx with a guildie who is a Unholy and I always take the threat from large crowds either initially or away from him. This is because, as a tank, buffed, I through my icy touch and plague, click death chill and howling blast, and it does a quick aoe of 5-7k to everyone. That howling blast is going on constantly throught the fight and with other talent specs the up my crit (I sacrificed runic power regen for it, and it is way better then my previous spec) I contantly throw out high aoe crits. I shine on multiple targets, and my dps (in the aspect of holding threats on crowds) is always much higher when there are large crowds. Just check out the spec, and see that I haven't sacrificed much, if any, tank necessary talents: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Durotan&n=Horaggio
I looked at your talents and we share basically the same talents, except for acclimation and the other 6 down to improved icy talons, which i have 5 in icy touch.
i dual tank spec frost for mobs blood for bosses this is my caricature
http://us.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... Blackalice
Jump to :