view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
When you hover over the arrow next to the enchantment score, a small window pops up.

In the case of the Cloak, Mainhand, and Offhand slots, these suggestion windows are cut off by the bottom of the character pane.

I use both
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.15) Gecko/20080623 Firefox/2.0.0.15

Einstein9073 wrote:
When you hover over the arrow next to the enchantment score, a small window pops up.

In the case of the Cloak, Mainhand, and Offhand slots, these suggestion windows are cut off by the bottom of the character pane.

I use both
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.15) Gecko/20080623 Firefox/2.0.0.15

Same...the Ranged weapon's suggestion box is cutoff for me.

Firefox 3
(Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0)
Having the same problem on Safari on Mac.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
this problem should (finally) be gone by the end of the day (when new website is posted)
Thanks for report :)
Looks great, thanks.
I still see the problem - It hides behind the "spell ratings" box.
Need to see what weapon enchants to get for the guild's rogue.
StealthLord - Guild:Big Business - Server: Arathor (my toon is Nograz)
thnx
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
woops, thanks for noticing that bugger again, i must've reverted to some old css, I'll fix it today.
Jump to :