•  Topic Druid tank
  •   |  Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:48 pm 
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
hey. I dont agree fully with this item lvl.

I mean feral druids often use trinekts that give sta like the Mgt one or darkmoon cards. these have very low item lvl but they are the best. also the badge of tenacity, blue trinket that is awsome for tankign depending on boss need
Idol of Terror ( costs 20 badges ) is the best Tanking idol I have come across. The item has a very high proc rate... roughly 80% for each mangle... and adds 65 agility which is great to have as a tank. For the cost of 20 badges... you simply cant beat it... plus it looks cool when it procs.

[ Last edited by Wrahladra on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:26 pm, edited 2 times in total. ]

Idol of Terror is a IDOL LOL its NOT a Trinket.

You are 100% right....its an awesome IDOL, but NOT a Trinket.
lol... im dur ta dur... alright heres a good tank TRINKET for anybody... Commendation of Kael'thas drops off 3rd boss in MGT. 57 stam + attacks which reduce you below 35% hp give you 152 dodge rating for 10 seconds.
I agree with Toxxico, the Idol of Terror is currently the best Idol in game for tanking druids. Agility multiplies better than straight attack power. Also, my e-peen is hurting because I'm having a hard time competing with my guildies scores when my Idol only has a score of 128! Can't we bump it to 200? :grin:
Jump to :