view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hello,

First I appreciate the work and effort you have put into this tool. It is entertaining and fun to see where you and your guild stack up against the rest of the server!

Now, what I want to know is why is there a penalty/bonus for going 4 piece 7.5 vs 2 piece for healing priests.

I only assume that the 4 piece bonus is taken into account for the point computation due to the fact that a player on my realm just tied me for top spot, despite my having 1 more 226 item then them (which is an excellent upgrade for my disc healing spec).

The only difference truly is that they are using the 4 piece 7.5 bonus and I am only using 2.

I understand this is a measure of e-peen mostly however, understanding some small little matters such as this would help in providing higher over all scores (or inflating them as needed).

I understand you probably do not have time to read/answer all of these posts individually, but rethink the bonuses for tier 7.5 healing priest set. 2 piece is all you need once you gear up thru 25 malygos and get the pieces to replace all but shoulders and gloves. This in particular holds true for pve healing discipline priests.

If you want or have a desire to compare the realm is US Anub'Arak top 2 spots. And, if I am mistaken as to why I am not 13 points higher than the other player please inform me.

Thanks
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
First of all i don't know who you are (your character that is) and realm list can change a lot after every raid .

Quote:
Now, what I want to know is why is there a penalty/bonus for going 4 piece 7.5 vs 2 piece for healing priests.

There isn't any penalty for not having tier pieces/bonuses ,some items are much better then tier parts.

First 2 players atm on US Anub'arak realm are:
1. Sockem score 2332
2. Gloryablaze score 2279

Sockem have better overall score since he has better gear :
-3 items from end game instances
-14 items from mid difficulty raid instances
and his score can be much higher if he fix 4 enchants and 1 gem.

Gloryablaze:
-1 item from end game instances
-13 items from mid difficulty raid instances
-3 items from easy raid instances
with excellent choice of gems and enchants.

If those are not the people you were talking about please send me character names so we can look at it.
view posts by this user Offline
The two players on the realm list that are in question are

Yali and Aznooky - scores of 2427 respectively.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
Jewelcrafters have slight advantage over tailors at the moment ,which wont be the case when we get epic gems in WotlK.
You both are on the 1st place on your realm list ,but list is sorted by alphabetic order.
Jump to :