view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I was checking my elemental shaman and noticed she got a 0 rating on the bracer enchant.

Considering the fact the healing enchant, beside 30 healing, also provides 10 spell damage, this should rate at about 5 to 7 (2/3rds of the spell damage provided by the spell power enchant) imho.

Considering the fact this was so much cheaper, I picked the healing power option.
I agree. I also use Healing enchant to bracers. 10dmg vs 15dmg. 50g mats vs 300g
Seems silly to give an enchant not being used as intended a good score simply because it's "cheaper" than the superior enchant. IMO don't rate it higher than a 3 or 4, if you change it at all.
It seems silly to give it a zero when it is 2/3 the same benefit:)

intended use or not... there are many DPS who will be using this enchant on bracers. The fact that it does indeed improve the quality of your gear and DPS is (in my opinion) a good reason for the enchant to be scored for a dps caster.
Kin
I was just about to make a similar post, glad I'm not the only person who was thinking this.

30 Healing / 10 spell damage needs a much higher score.

On my profile, it has the following recommended upgrades and their point value:

10 - Spell Power
5 - Stats
5 - Major Intellect
5 - Restore Mana Prime
1 - Fortitude

At the minimum, it should be a 5. Given that it's 66% of the spell damage of Spell Power, a point value of 6-7 may be more appropriate.

But not 0 :shock:

The extra 5 spell damage is not worth the extra hundreds of gold for the enchant. Nor is the 5 damage game breaking enough you need it to do well in a raid.

-Kin

p.s. - Fantastic Idea and implementation! I will be using this site repeatedly in the future.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thanks for reporting this and complements :)
It's changed to 4 atm, more changed are coming so stay tuned :)
Kin
thanks for the update alex
Jump to :