Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=17&t=435&sid=c35d848a63cb42ce57d8aad6563b5adf&start=20
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Thanks. The direct link works. Of course the charcter isnt updated but that may be armory dependantt. Ill keep the link so i can access my charcter.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Everything works fine now Orga . Problem was with your helm item since Brilliant Titansteel Helm was changed with last patch .
direct link -Orga
Thanks for reporting this issue :)
I too cannot load character data screen, have error message saying "page tracker null or not an item" not sure whats happening, no new hardware or downloads since last using. Any help will be greatly appreciated. THX
Site Admin
Site Admin
Please try to put your options in browser to default, and most important: enable javascript in browser. If you still have problems, check out if you have some internet-protection-like program, which might try to mess up things.
direct link-Gurshak
p.s. one post is enough :hello:
Same here, a search on my toon results in the loading spinner coming up, but it never retrieves results. I'm using Firefox, obviously have Javascript enabled and the armory is working. Other sites using Ajax work fine, btw, like be.imba.hu.

Edit: Forgot to say, if I go directly to my toon (Teenk on Draenor) this site tells me the Armory is offline and there's no cached data. However, the armory is working fine for me. Could it be that this site is simply being blocked by Blizzard?
Site Admin
Site Admin
direct link-Teenk

Quote:
Other sites using Ajax work fine, btw, like be.imba.hu.

This site use Ajax too, we will try to research your problem.
I'm getting the same problem too. It's been happening since yesterday. Prior to that I had no problems at all. I use Firefox with noscript loaded, but the site is fully enabled .... AND the problem occurs with plain vanilla IE7 anyway.

I can access the character directly, but can't update. I can access my guild though.

I hope this helps debugging.

UPDATE: Even after disabling No Script, I still get no joy. :(

In IE I get the following error:
Line: 25
Char: 11
Error: 'pageTracker' is null or not an object
Code: 0
URL: http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php

Any chance of looking into this .... please :beg:
Same problem for me...stuck on loading

everything is turned on java, etc.

- zone US
- realm name Duskwood
- character name Luvguf

Thanks in advance for any help :thumbsup:
Site Admin
Site Admin
Direct links are good ..... a fix would be better.
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=17&t=435&sid=c35d848a63cb42ce57d8aad6563b5adf&start=20
Jump to :