view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
There are a number of guilds who have completed SoO content either via flex guild groups or lfr guild groups but who have not completed the content on Normal mode yet, they are being reported on wow-heroes as having completed the content on normal.

This is probably happening across the board and I noticed this same glitch happen in Tier 14 & Tier 15 on my old server. I had hoped it would be fixed for this tier.

Armory reports these guilds as earning the achievement for clearing SoO but clearly shows that they have not downed Garrosh.

What can be done? Like many, I am on a highly competitive server where bragging rights = enhanced ability to recruit. Even if we complete normal Garrosh ahead of these other guilds, they will still be ranked above us because of this flaw.

Hopeful that a solution can be found.

Best Wishes - MJ
Site Admin
Site Admin
If possible, please send us the names of those guilds and we will investigate the issue.
On Fizzcrank, the horde guild Best In Both Slots has this issue. They have the SOO clear achievement on their armory, but they have only cleared it on Flex, not normal.
Jump to :