just noticed now that i've updated my guild roster that uses your API that the suggest=""; filed is displaying the full tooltip info in it where as it used to be just a simple txt format. i use your coding to make my own simple tooltips and now its breaking totaly due to the change. is there any chance to get it reverted to the way it used to be.
I see you have updated the roster AND the character pages to now show Siege of Orgrimmar so i thought I'd update my script to use this new info from the API system. only problem is that the API system hasn't been updated to included the new raid instance information.
its just the suggest part of the response that needs updating. I've just checked and the character response is fine so its just the guild response that is incorrect. Thanks once again for the API system that has been brilliant.