Better Gems = Lower Score??

Found a bug or strange behavior on WoW-Heroes? Help us squash it by reporting it here!
lunaticfridge

Better Gems = Lower Score??

Post#1 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Can someone please tell me why replacing a bright cardinal ruby(+32 AP) with a bright dragon's eye(+52 AP), which also activated a +8AP socket bonus, lowers my gear score by 3 points?

Milagros
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Better Gems = Lower Score??

Post#2 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:16 pm

we just checked that again ,everything works properly ,you should get better score . Are you sure that you didnt changed anything else (some item or maybe enchant) ?

lunaticfridge

Post#3 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:24 pm

Nope, before I changed anything I had a score of 2221. That was with 4 bright scarlet rubies in 2 pieces of gear with neither socket bonus active. Replaced the off-color gem in each piece with a bright dragon's eye adding 22 AP to each piece and activating +8 AP and +6 crit rating socket bonuses.

Gear score is now 2215.

Just thought that was weird.

Milagros
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#4 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:25 am

Please give me your zone ,realm and char name .That is the most important info you think that something is wrong with your char.

lunaticfridge

Post#5 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:36 am

Zone: US
Realm: Madoran
Char: theparadoxx

appreciate it

Milagros
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#6 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:03 am

Ohh i found your info in other post http://www.wow-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=395&p=1481#p1481.
p.s.
one post is enough,i always try to answer on all post,this way it just takes longer xD

Return to “Bug reports”