Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=17&t=327&sid=f90dc619031faed947121a43fc34e3d1&start=20
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I've updated your char manually, but the main solution to this problem should come in a few days. Stay tuned :)
I'm having the same problem. I added 2 new items last evening and my profile is not updating even though the wowarmory shows them.

US/Galakrond

Character: Fordrixx
Site Admin
Site Admin
In a few days we'll be moving (again) to a new webserver, so we'll have much faster updates. The main problem at the moment is that Armory likes to put a temp ban (12 hours) on websites which send too many requests. With the amount of people wow-heroes is receiving lately, it's not hard at all to break that limit.
Hopefully, it won't be a problem at all soon. :)
I'm having the same problem:

Vannileah, Dawnbringer server.

It has my old gear, but when I check off "Live," it won't update me with my new gear. Any help on this would be much appreciated.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Can I get an update too?

Cercie, Ravenholdt US

Also, guild "Dismemberment" on the same server lists the player "Monstrosity" twice.

Thanks!
Site Admin
Site Admin
The main problem at the moment is that Armory likes to put a temp ban (12 hours) on websites which send too many requests. With the amount of people wow-heroes is receiving lately, it's not hard at all to break that limit.
In a few days we'll be moving (again) to a new webserver, so we'll have much faster updates.
Hopefully, it won't be a problem at all soon. :)
Can i get a manual update? My gear hasn't updated in a couple of days and im not showing any weapons. Thanks

KIYAAH - Antonidas Realm
Thank you for working the issue.

If you get time could you give me a manual update as well.

US- Bonechewer- Khirath

Thanks again for providing us with this resource.
Ive been noticing for a while, but haven't reported it, that for some reason after I changed shields, my shield is not showing up when I do a search for me, just gives me a nice big red X. It should be showing a Titansteel Shield Wall, everything else looks right, except that, been at least a couple weeks.

Realm: US/Malygos
Char: Sintrie
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=17&t=327&sid=f90dc619031faed947121a43fc34e3d1&start=20
Jump to :