view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
i can do a guild search and a live guild search just fine, but when i try to do a character search i am sent back to the home page and it is stuck on searching. any ideas on what the problem is?
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
Please tell us your realm name,zone and character name so we can research your problem.
view posts by this user Offline
Please tell us your realm name,zone and character name so we can research your problem.

realm: thrall
zone: time zone? est
character: exitas
guild: apocalypse

but its not just my character, its everyone in my guild, having same problem when trying to look up any of them.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
direct link-Exitas
Ok after a research i can answer on your 1st question:

Quote:
i can do a guild search and a live guild search just fine, but when i try to do a character search i am sent back to the home page and it is stuck on searching. any ideas on what the problem is?

Stuck on searching is only a problem for US servers atm because wow-heroes have a high traffic for all US realms,and i really hope we will sort that problem soon. After u select some character on guild page its normal to go back to main page ,so wow-heroes can load all data for asked char ,but with high traffic that can sometimes take a while.
Jump to :