view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi! After the patch today I swapped my cloak and a trinket with extra armour (druid tank) to something else which should be better now (armor is not multiplied anymore so other stats are more useful). But my Rating went down below 2000 now. The Cloak has much better stats and better enchant (+22 agi).
And the trinket was from gundrak hero I think (with 500 armor and 3k hp on use). I don't have the name or item link right now because I can't log in. sorry. :/

Maybe some things need to be adjusted?

the profile:
http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zon ... &name=Yang
Site Admin
Site Admin
Items that you talk about dont show up on your link (at least the trinket) ,and those items are blue quality and there are better ones even craftable (cloak that LW can make- Durable Nerubhide Cape). Blizzard removed armor multiplication from trinkets ,so it's not as good as it used to be.
Right, I replaced the armor trinket to get many more stats in exchange for 500 armor.
and the old cloak was blue, too. item levels are the same but the score was lowered.

I can post the items tomorrow. I can't log in right now, sorry.
Old Cloak (ilevel 187):
Fließender Kommandantenumhang
with +16 agi

New Cloak (ilevel 200):
Umhang des Feindes
with +22 agi

Old Trinket (ilevel 200):
Hingebungsvolle Opfergabe

New Trinket (ilevel 200):
Figur - Monarchenkrabbe
sockets: 24 stam, 8 hit 12 stam

The new cloak has a better enchant and higher itemlevel. the trinket has the same ilevel but should be better, too. But why do I have less score now? :blink:
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tbh this is very confusing ,are you sure that you didn't changed any other item in the process ?
As you can see we changed in our data base items that you said you had and your score is lower for 25 points with old items...my only doubt is that you changed your idol since all feral idols have the same icon.

Attachments
yangnew.jpg
yangnew.jpg (167.38 KiB) Viewed 1314 times
yangold.jpg
yangold.jpg (169.04 KiB) Viewed 1314 times
hmm sorry, I am quite sure that nothing else changed but I can't say it for sure.
You are right with the idols, most have the same icon and it could be that itemrack did not swap my sets properly (this happend in the past several times). I did not check this one when swapping items so this could be the thing that changed the score. My primary idol is the one I have equipped and my other idols in my bag have a different icon but I did not take a closer look at it. :roll:

Thank you for your effort. If I notice something like this again I will try to check all items first.
Jump to :