1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=17&t=435&sid=733e022d25ae7f642cebc6608d5e2663&start=10
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
There seems to be a script error when trying to load wow-heroes character data. I can access my Toon's (Kazimierz-US Drak'Thul) guild site but when trying to load my own character profile it sits on the main screen with the loading icon revolving. Other players in my guild have accessed the Data from the website. I can load my guild stats and even see my own charcter name and ranking but when I try to click my name it still sits on the page loading. I have cleared my cache and checked my browser security settings. I have tried on IE7 as well as Safari and Firefox and still get the same results. Unless there is some malicious code in the page (which I checked the source for and didn't fond any) there is nothing I can tell that would cause it from loading unless it was maybe a jscript error. Yanno how funny the endif; 's can be. ne way Ill keep trying to load it, but it may be something you wanna check out.

***EDIT***
I checked the code a little closer and the only problem I find on the page is the Google Analyzer

<script type="text/javascript">
var gaJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? "https://ssl." : "http://www.");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' ;type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"))

Could be a edit without a hex editor not diccerning the forward slash correctly? Anyway i'm quite sure it isnt what is keeping me from loading my toon but I'm dedicated so im gonna keep trying.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Google analytics code is copy-pasted from their website, so I don't think there could be a problem in there, even though it does look a bit uncommon. I'll take a closer look. Usually, similar problems were related with noscript addon for Firefox.
This same thing has been happening to me since I reformatted my machine a week ago. I thought it was a plugin or something but all of mine are up to date. I'm using Firefox, btw.
Site Admin
Site Admin
try to put your options in browser to default, and most important: enable javascript in browser. If you still have problems, check out if you have some internet-protection-like program, which might try to mess up things.
Nope Javascript enabled, No security featured turned on, firewall open, security settings allowing everything on both IE7 and Firefox. Other people can access it I cant access anything.
I am having difficulty getting wow-heroes to update. I can compare myself against other players, however I have respecced and it has not updated my new talent tree numbers. It has been several days as well. I read the issues the site was having with guild updates, there again I can't even see myself in my guild. Other people in my guild are getting updated just fine, not sure where the problem lies. Please advise. Thanks.
Site Admin
Site Admin
If armory isnt updated for your character ,unfortunately we can not help you then . If your char is updated on armory try to use "live" box on character page to see fresh info on wow-heroes ,if that doesnt help you please provide us your zone,server and name.
WoW Heroes website is still not loading for me. I have tried on my home PC and Laptop using IE7, Safari, and Firefox. I have also tried on my work PC using IE7 and Firefox. It also does not load on my laptop. The Character is On US server Drak'Thul named Kazimierz. The guild tab loads and on the BeIMBA site it updates from the armory and is correct but not here. I have tried on 6 different PC's some on cable, some dls, and our t6 at work all to no avail. I have tried on diffreent browsers adn completely disabled security on those browsers. Other people in different states can access my information but not me. Could it possible be a ip range ban or host ban your server's host has banned ofr some reason?
Site Admin
Site Admin
Your problem is very confusing ,we will see what we can do about it ,but in the meantime i can give you direct link for your char.
I too am having no success getting my toon to load.
US
Khaz Modan
Orga

I am using both ie7 and chrome.
I am getting a blank screen, java is enabled and I have cleared cash and restored defaults.
1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=17&t=435&sid=733e022d25ae7f642cebc6608d5e2663&start=10
Jump to :