Guild Audit

Found a bug or strange behavior on WoW-Heroes? Help us squash it by reporting it here!
xynia

Guild Audit

Post#1 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:48 am

Hello,

First of all I want to congratulate with this very cool website!
Keep up the good work.

However, it seems that the guild audit tab isn't working.
If I look up my guild it does'nt display anything... Realm: Karazhan / Guild: KNR

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Guild Audit

Post#2 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:16 pm

I've fixed the problem with Guild audit, there was a typo that made the whole mess, thanks for reporting. However, Guild audit still only shows cached chars. I'll try to improve that part, so that it caches the whole list, but atm we're flooded with visitors.
I honestly had no idea that WoW-Heroes will get this much visits on its start, so I'm focusing on maintaining and improving the overall speed - I simply hate slow websites :mad:

xynia

Post#3 » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:31 pm

I see that the guild audit works now. Thanks for the fix! :cool:
Is there a possibility to see more than 25 guildmembers?
Now I only see the 25 best geared members but I know that there are more already cached on your website, because I did a lookup of almost all the members of my guild. ;)

Raven

Post#4 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:47 pm

I was wondering. I've used another service, be.imba.hu

I heard about this one on Elune's Grace podcast

I was wondering why doesn't it upload from the armory like Be.Imba, and only show cached players?

So far I'm much prefering this website, because it actually shows what it could be upgraded with instead of just telling you what to upgrade.

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#5 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:28 am

Whole guild should be displayed soon, I'm working on it :)

Raven

Post#6 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:09 pm

TY for that response, now that I look at how I worded it, I half expected to get "Then go back to using Be.imba.hu"

Darynn

Post#7 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:30 pm

Anxiously awaiting the fix, Alex. Thanks for making such a tremendous site. Brilliant work.
Clean and easy to use... now our less zealous guildies will start actually paying attention to their gear etc and step up.
BRAVO!
D

Return to “Bug reports”