view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
This is to inform yall that on my mage Whatwasthat on server Kael'thas Stat Priority tab the hit is wrong. It is saying that I still need 338 hit even though on the ingame charter sheet it says im currently at 15.01% which is hit capped. It says im at 4762+ (14.01% hit chance) and this is with 0 buffs and not in any type of party or raid.
Site Admin
Site Admin
We are checking out this problem, it looks like Armory is including racial bonus twice sometimes, thanks for report.
This is an update for yall incase it helps. The World of Warcraft website is currently showing me at 16.15% hit rating while the ingame is showing me at 15.15% hit rating atm. I have put an ingame ticket in on the issue since the blizzard world of warcraft site apparently wont even let me report this bug. this website is still showing me as 288 points under hit capped. I don't know if this effects the gear score but if it does I hope yall fix it soon
since I cant update the post I just made this is to let u know im a gnome also so I don't get no racial hit bonus
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
Gnomes have racial bonus Shortblade Specialization. This racial currently grants players 1% hit when wielding daggers and one-handed swords, despite the tooltip stating expertise. As of Patch 5.0.4, Expertise also increases Spell Hit by the same amount.
thank you I didn't know that. it would also explain why mage nugget the addon shows me 1% less than the character sheet does.
Jump to :