Drunken Monkey Clan (Shadowsong US - PST) has been around since October 2006 and we have been dedicated to clearing plenty of content over the years. We are a "non-hardcore" / "casual" style raiding guild and even though we are more of a casual type guild we still set our goals to clearing content or whatever else the game has to throw at us. Also, the majority of us have been raiding with each for years upon years so we are looking for those players that will fit in with us and are willing to be a part of our twisted group of friends. If you are interested in joining us please fill out an application on our website - dmc123.guildlaunch.com or feel free to whisper a guildie in-game - Urlacher#1164, Adoraa#1345, hashabusha#1205 or karinakat#1736.
What we are looking for:
DPS - Mage and/or Melee
Also, just because your role isn't what we are looking for at this moment doesn't mean we aren't always looking for talent. So still give us a shout.
What are we planning to do:
With the base that we have gathered over the years we will be focusing on hard mode content as quickly as possible.
What our requirements are:
Very simple - be prepared. We will help our guildies with anything they may need to help prepare for our raids but we do expect the following:
1. Knowledge - KNOW YOUR CLASS. We will help squeeze every drop of dps or healing out of you but we won't be teaching players how to play their toons from scratch.
2. Items - All of your items MUST be slotted with the best available gems and enchants along with the proper reforges.
3. Ventrilo - All of our raiders have Ventrilo AND a working mic... we expect the same for all new members.
4. Attendance - We are casual and small so we expect our raiders to be on time for at least 90% of our raids.
5. Consumables - We require you to be prepared with any type of food, pots and flasks for your spec.
When we raid:
Right now our schedule is as follows -
Monday & Tuesday - 7pm to 10pm
Wednesday & Sunday - Flex
Thursday through Saturday - None*
*All other days are considered non-progression nights and are not mandatory attendance.
We look forward to hearing from you.