view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Seems people with Enchanting are getting Bonus points.

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us ... &name=Dynn
Looking at myself I have everything enchanted, almost all are scored 15. I have 133 enchant score leading me to believe the max possible is 135.

http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us ... &name=Nehu
However if you look here, he has 170 Enchant score. So he's getting an additional 35 from somewhere.

Also it seems you're going with raw ilvl for gear score, however there are superior items with ilvl200 as well as epic. The epic items are far better than the superior and should definitely have a stronger weight. Going by the current system, someone in full ilvl200 blues could share the same gear score as someone with full ilvl200 epic gear. You and me both know however that there would be a huge stat difference between the two.
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
Please find someone with full blue gear item lvl 200 ,and compare that person with char that have full epic gear item lvl 200 ,you will see that your thought isn't correct . Number beside items are just a Blizzard item level .
Enchanters get +15 points per every ring (if they enchant them properly of course) simply because that items are superior then compared to unenchanted rings .
Every profession have some benefit ,for example your enchant is quite superior compared with one that i can get ,and that costed you just a Snowfall Ink .
Site Admin
Site Admin
The fact is, even with same item level different quality gear (uncommon, rare, epic...) will get different score, even though it will show the same item level on Character sheet. Also, same quality PvP and PvE items give different score.
We might work out a way to show that current ilvl does not represent the actual score always, we'll see in a few days :)
Enchanters got some boost in score, but we'll find a way to boost other professions too very soon.
My mistake on the gear score... I assumed it was just adding iLevel.

I didn't think profession enchants were counted toward the enchant score before. Is this new or was I assuming again? I can see giving extra points for enchanted rings and better shoulder enchants.

Will you be giving extra points for the "tailor only" back enchants? They don't seem any better than regular enchants. In fact I'm so very tempted to drop tailoring all together.
Jump to :