armory unavailable...?

Found a bug or strange behavior on WoW-Heroes? Help us squash it by reporting it here!
phalen

armory unavailable...?

Post#1 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:38 am

everytime i try to pull my guild's data and using the live button - it says armory is unavailable - even though armory is online and other sites pulled the same guilds info without any problems from armor.

when i try to view a single character using the live button it gives me chached data.

my guild: Prophecy
my character: Xemmie

any idea how long it will be until the site is working again? ie - when will it pull live data again?

thanks!

Alex
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: armory unavailable...?

Post#2 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:05 am

In a few days we'll be moving (again) to a new webserver, so we'll have much faster updates. The main problem at the moment is that Armory likes to put a temp ban (12 hours) on websites which send too many requests. With the amount of people wow-heroes is receiving lately, it's not hard at all to break that limit.
Hopefully, it won't be a problem at all soon. :)

phalen

Post#3 » Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:13 pm

i suppose it would make sense for blizz to put up a 12 hour ban - its just a bit inconvenient.

looking forward to the new servers and to be able to make use of this site again :)

thanks for the reply :thumbsup:

Vannileah

Post#4 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:05 am

I'm having the same problem:

Vannileah, Dawnbringer server.

It has my old gear, but when I check off "Live," it won't update me with my new gear. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Milagros
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#5 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:00 am

direct link for Vannileah, Dawnbringer server.
there is no need to post requests several times on this forum ,we always answer on all :)

Return to “Bug reports”