view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Issue for past few days has been that some of the boss kills arent loading. Half the time when I'm loading a Character, only 3 bosses for MV show up. (these are the updated ones) When I refresh the others Show up, but not updated.

My kills should show: 10, 8, 4, 1, 0, 0 on normal MV as the armory has updated.
What is shown on wow heroes: 9, 8, 4, 0, 0, 0

Only seems to be updating feng, garajal and elegon. as I look at other ppl that i know have gotten bosses down this week.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Can you please tell us your zone (US or EU) , server name and character name so we can investigate this problem.
I'm experiencing the same thing. My character page isn't displaying the boss kill and the guild page isn't displaying the guild kill.

US Azjol-Nerub
Character: Lagooshka
Guild: Liquid Fire

Korra wrote:
Issue for past few days has been that some of the boss kills arent loading. Half the time when I'm loading a Character, only 3 bosses for MV show up. (these are the updated ones) When I refresh the others Show up, but not updated.

My kills should show: 10, 8, 4, 1, 0, 0 on normal MV as the armory has updated.
What is shown on wow heroes: 9, 8, 4, 0, 0, 0

Only seems to be updating feng, garajal and elegon. as I look at other ppl that i know have gotten bosses down this week.

I am having the same issue. My guild killed Will of Emperor on 01/31/2013. It updated the progress on the site for the guild group kill but did not update the individual people involved in killing the last boss.

Character name: Ravage
Server: US
Realm: Antonidas
Guild: No Rest For The Wicked
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sorry for late reply guys , this problem should be fixed now .
Jump to :