view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi,

when i want to check my character, I always get a page saying:

Quote:
Character Not Available
This character profile could not be displayed, possibly for one of the following reasons:
- The character has been inactive for an extended period of time.
- The character name or realm was spelled incorrectly.
- The profile is temporarily unavailable while the character is in the midst of a process such as a realm transfer or faction change.
- Characters that have been deleted are no longer available.

although none of this points are true.

I play my character almost daily, I raid 3 times a week, I log every raid and have several world rankings

the name is "Schroom" from the Server Kargath in Europe

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/k ... m/advanced

no realm transfer or faction change pending or planed.

please help.

Schroom
Site Admin
Site Admin
Everything works properly for your character at wow-heroes , as you can see on the screenshot.
If you still have a problem with searching your toon you can use this direct link .

Attachments
Schroom.JPG
Schroom.JPG (100.94 KiB) Viewed 955 times
I, too, am not able to pull up my level 73 character named Nephelia. She's on a U.S. server called Kel'Thuzad. I actually did get the error message that the other person on this thread posted, but realized I had accidentally did a search for Europe servers instead of the U.S. When I do it correctly just a blank page comes up, no error messages, nothing.

Also, when I did a search for my other level 80 character it said she was a level 85. I don't have the Pandarian expanse so it's impossible for me to go above level 80.

Any help would be appreciate and thank you all for your hard work on this site. It's been a great help over the years!
Site Admin
Site Admin
Wow-heroes is end game raiding tool, for level 85 Cataclysm expansion is enough - good luck with leveling :)
I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound rude, but you really didn't answer my question. You stated WoW Heroes is an end game level 85 Cataclysm raiding tool. I don't have a level 85. My point is one of my characters, Samava, on The Underbog, is a lvel **80** and I can look at her stats on this website. Your website is saying she's a level 85. That's incorrect.

Do I need to be a minimum level 80 to see my character on here? Because my other character Nephelia is a level 73 and not showing. If she needs to be 80 or above, please just say so. Thank you.
Site Admin
Site Admin
I will try to be more precise this time :

Nephelia wrote:
I don't have the Pandarian expanse so it's impossible for me to go above level 80.

Milagros wrote:
for level 85 Cataclysm expansion is enough

Nephelia wrote:
My point is one of my characters, Samava, on The Underbog, is a lvel **80** and I can look at her stats on this website. Your website is saying she's a level 85. That's incorrect.

- Your character Samava is level 85 according to official Blizzard armory web page - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/The-Underbog/Samava/advanced , so wow-heroes gave you correct information.

Nephelia wrote:
Do I need to be a minimum level 80 to see my character on here?

- minimum level to search your character at wow-heroes is level 80.
Jump to :