view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi,

Very cool and useful website! Thanks for created it! :)

I noticed the next button in the guild page is broken... (the little arrow in the upper right corner) when clicking on the link it says "Error on the page" on bottom of my browser and nothing happens.

Another link that seem to be broken is the "Cached" collumn... im not sure if we should be able to click on it or if it is just a script to pop the little bubble thing with time on it. But again nothing happens and at the bottom of the browser it says "javascript:;"

Hope it helps :)
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply

Quote:
I noticed the next button in the guild page is broken... (the little arrow in the upper right corner) when clicking on the link it says "Error on the page" on bottom of my browser and nothing happens.

I'll fix it today or tomorrow, it's not a problem at all.

Quote:
Another link that seem to be broken is the "Cached" collumn... im not sure if we should be able to click on it or if it is just a script to pop the little bubble thing with time on it. But again nothing happens and at the bottom of the browser it says "javascript:;"

Well, so far it "works as intended", it just might be a good idea to have it link to the Character audit instead of a blank link.
Jump to :