view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I don't know how many people are aware of this but, the Eternal Belt Buckle, and the Belt Clipped Spynoculars STACK. WoW-heroes shows the gem in my belt, but still gives me a 0 score for the enchant because it's reading the belt clipped Spynoculars and not the eternal Belt buckle.
I was actually just about to post the same bug. Replying to this thread to report the same. Missing 15 points because my Eternal Belt Buckle isn't counted over my Belt Clipped Spynoculars.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Eternal Belt Buckle isn't enchant ( at least Blizz don't count it as one ) ,but you do receive points for new gem .
Belt Clipped Spynoculars isn't raiding enchant so you wont receive any points for that one.
Eternal Belt Buckle is suggested to get 15 points, while the engineering Electormagnetic Pulse Generator (which is more like an enchant) counts as 0. I have both on the same belt. I would assume that I get the 15 points...

My Shaman: http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zon ... me=velstar

So its not just the Spynoculars.
Site Admin
Site Admin
I just checked your profile , you get 15 points for Eternal Belt Buckle ,just our data base got confused with Electormagnetic Pulse Generator ,we will sort this as soon as possible ,thanks for reporting.
Site Admin
Site Admin
fixed in new update 2 days ago :)
Jump to :