view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
When looking at the guild list and mousing over the little lightning bolt that shows the last cache date I found that the dates shown are very wrong. They show a date of 4/18/2008 for a lvl 80... hmmmmmmm did they get a free early copy of WOTLK? The actual data is correct the dates are just whacked and I thought you'd like to know.

Gorgonis

Aerie Peak/Us/Midnight Fire is the guild
Site Admin
Site Admin
when i look at your guild report i don't see anything wrong tbh .

Quote:
They show a date of 4/18/2008 for a lvl 80...

Only dates that i can see for last updates are :
2008-12-03
2008-12-04
Gremlins in the wire are to blame I'm sure. The whole format of the date has changed.......... last time I looked the date was: '04/12/2008' but now it's '2008-12-04 10:xx:xx' hmmmmmmmmmmm or maybe somehow my brain looked at 2008-12-4 as 4-12-2008... IDK....

But thanks, I'm glad it's working. Sorry if I reported something that wasn't actually a problem... IDK what happened.
OK so it is a problem albeit a minor one. When I do a Live update on the guild list the cached circles are all green and the date is as you say. However, when I then uncheck the box for live update, so that I can re-search w/o live update to sort by score (as I was told to do) THEN the circles are yellow and the dates are in XX/XX/XX format and the dates are April 2008.

Gorgonis
US
Aerie Peak
Midnight Fire

One of the specific names effected is zshakaz.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Its just different type of format for date :dd/mm/yyyy
I just checked your guild report and everything is fine .
Jump to :