1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=17&t=327&sid=558b9e6ec2ae2ee19b3677b50d7fe227&start=10
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Zshakaz, US, Aerie Peak, most of his gear does not show up; it's all new Northrend gear. It does show in the armory.

thanks,
Gorgonis
Seeing the same thing on my character

US, Emerald Dream, Hasteur

I've been poking the "Live Update" button for the past few days and not seeing any update.

Wouldn't be suprised if the site was locked out from updates from armory
I know they mentioned there was an issue with Live Updates awhile back but they also said they were working on that. I wonder how often wow-heroes gets updated because I also upgraded some of my gear and chants today but they don't show here.

Still a great site!!
G
Site Admin
Site Admin
We will try to solve this problem as soon as possible ,thank you for reporting .
It seams that is a problem that only appears for characters from US zone.
Thanks you guys are great!
Gorg
Seems to be fixed! Thanks
Having problems with my gear not showing up properly on comparisons and guild listings and as such fecking with my gear score I guess.

Playing a death knight that dual wields and the weapons simply dont show up on anything else than single char view(Nor do the dk specific enchants count for anything).

Help?
Site Admin
Site Admin
Kortir please tell me your WoW character name ,realm and zone so we can check that out .
If you are this Kortir we will sort this out as soon as possible .
Your score as you can see is the same (1766) on single char view and compare view .
How oftenis gear/enchants updates? I have made changes over the past few days and none have shown up. Shyleea US malygos
Rylaena, US, Maiev

I've had some issues getting my gear to update. It started with an error reaching wowarmory but it just seems to load BC gear only.

Hope you can help =]
1 . 2 . 3 ./viewtopic.php?f=17&t=327&sid=558b9e6ec2ae2ee19b3677b50d7fe227&start=10
Jump to :