view posts by this user Offline
Yae
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I cant seem to get the resto talent spec to work for my druid. i need a good foundation. anyone have advice? :glare:
wellas far as spec is usally personal play style but if u follow my spec most of the top druid on my serve use the same spec i am
That's what I did, I searched for the highest Wow-Heros gear score on my realm and copied that Talent tree...luckily, it went really well with the style of play that i'm accustomed to. Once I started "using" my talents, I became much better player and healing became easier.

Once you find the right talent build, (That fits your style) stick with it and you'll become the healer everyone asks for.
One of the most important aspects of deciding on a spec that works for you is to factor in the actual needs of your character. While "cookie cutter" specs may work, these are typically designed for characters that are already pretty well off in the gear department.

This also does not work out too well for healer classes (especially druids) since your gear determines how well you are able to assist a raid or group. Having a spec that maximizes healing output does nothing for you if you are constantly running out of mana halfway through an encounter.

So, in reference to your original post, what part of your character doesn't seem to be "working" at the moment?

~Imee
Jump to :