view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
what are the most important stats for a boomkin and also gems and enchants for boomkin and resto cause i currently play got specs.
For both boomkin and Resto, you definatly want to have SP at the top of the list for gear stat. Haste or INT would be my choice for number 2 and 3 and CRIT would come in next.
well i was in uldar lastnight healing i don't know if just the class now but why was i only a top of like 1700 hps. and ia m putting heals out every second is there some macro or another progam i should use i have been expeimenting with grid and heal bot and have been using xperal for awhile

Saphiria wrote:
what are the most important stats for a boomkin and also gems and enchants for boomkin and resto cause i currently play got specs.

I will keep this general...but in order...this is what you are looking for in terms of importance...

Hit>Haste (softcap of 400)>Spellpower>Crit>Int

Gem for spellpower first, gem for haste if you aren't at your cap.
I have never gemmed for Crit or Int and barely look at Int with my toon.

Blue Gems should be Purified and only what you need for your meta. (In your head piece)

Enchants. Spell power everywhere you can put it..haste to hands if you need it. Haste to Cloak.
I prefer Tuskarr to Feet but it's the best for the type of raiding I am doing. If you are raiding Naxx and lower, I would go with Icewalker.
no im actua;;y doing end content in uldar and 25 man toc
raid buff u need 260 hit and 400 haste then work on crit and sp

buubi wrote:
raid buff u need 260 hit and 400 haste then work on crit and sp

No, hit cap is just over 236 with Draenei and IFF
Site Admin
view posts by this user Online
Site Admin
If you aren't sure how much hit rating you need in various situation, you can try hit rating calculator .
Jump to :