view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
First, wow. Site looks really great. Far superior to any others that attempt to give the same information - both on the individual level, and while I know it's new - I already like the guild progress tracking much better than 'the other guys'.

My question .. is there anything I need to do to assist in updating my guilds progress ? Posting - force update - etc.
-- For instance, I know on jutsu - to get 'credit'; I had to ask my guys to be sure to log out with new drops (instead of say their pvp gear) so when Jutsu did their Armory search - that gear would be found and the boss it dropped off would be credited to us.

Also, wondering - and I apologize if I missed it. But, what do you use to determine guild ranks ? I assume, Cleared content is first, with date of kill the tiebreaker. That be right ? If so, how do you determine if something was cleared ? And how do you credit a guild .. versus - say a PuG group.

haha. Sorry, guess I had more on my mind than I thought. Anyway, Awesome site wowheroes !
Site Admin
Site Admin
First of all thank you for very kind words:)

Guild progress:
- can be updated by guild master or officers from their guild
- guild progress for all guilds is verified by achievements
- each guild need to have at least 5 guild members present on the boss kill for 10, and 15 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)
- for each achievement/boss kill guild receives points, the sooner you do it, you get higher "bonus" points, but this bonus will never be higher than the amount of points you get for another achievement.
Wow, thanks for the fast responce. Left with a question though.

You say it can be updated by GM's and officers - I am our GM, well - kinda I Co-Gm with another and we switch the actual title weekly ... that's neither here nor there though I guess, cuz both of us are always either a GM or officer.

Anyway ... how do we go about doing that updating ?
Site Admin
Site Admin
You can create an account by clicking on "sign in" button in upper right corner on wow-heroes main page or you can use this direct link.
Thank you :)

(edit to erase a question that I found the answer too) :)
Jump to :