view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi, I'm fairly new to the site and just wondering if there's a way to show what your current Hit/Exp/Def rating is at and how much more you need to get the cap, and what % the cap is actually at.

Prefer this site much more than the be.imba one, but I was really hoping there's rating info about so I can cut be.imba out altogether.
well i am not sure if u can find the cap fort those things on this website since i am faily new as well. but i know if you go to www/wowwiki.com u can search those up and it should tell you the cap
I know most of the caps already and a couple of ratings-to-percent values, but it'd be a lot easier if they were on this site when I looked up a character. Just a quick tooltip to show what % my rating is giving, what % is needed for the cap, then how much rating I still need to hit that %.

Sure I could look up a character on here, then open a new window for wiki and look up all the hit rating, def rating, exp rating ect. one by one but for each character I want to look up, I could be spending 5 minutes, rather than quickly looking it up on be.imba instead. Neither of those options seem that appealing since I've really come to like this site as it's visual quality is much better and a lot easier to read.
Jump to :