view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read our recruitment message.

I'll get right to the point.

Our biggest need is the following:

1 - Raid Leader
1 - Tank

I am the GM and have been doing most of the raid leading as of late, but my heart just isn't into that aspect of the game as much as it was back in the WofTLK days. I would rather "just play" and kill bosses at this juncture for my $15 /mo.

Potential Raid Leader should be willing to do some research prior to raid night, be able to call out some of the more subtle dbm warnings. Not looking for a crack-the-whip type person but more a guide. We do have a talented group, just need some good raid leadership.

Potential Tank could be the same person.

About ""Underground Connection". We are a casual guild looking to progress in raids. Casual is being defined as nobody is required to raid in the guild but it is there as an option should you so choose to want to raid and fulfill the requirements of the raid. We like to raid 3 nights per week towards the weekend, Th-Sat preferable but am flexible for the right people. Raid times are 8pm pst starting during the week, 6~7pm pst starting on weekends. Our player base tends to be "older" but we do have some mature 18somethings and 20somethings in our guild as well. In general we are a fun bunch.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please contact me in-game on Baelgun or through this site.

Thanks for stopping by!
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
***UPDATE***

Just looking for a talented RDPS. Hunter/Mage/Lock preferred.

**UPDATE**
Jump to :