view posts by this user Offline
Kuu
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Just wondering - I could be wrong, but it seems enchanters who slap +24 stamina on rings pickup an additional +15 points for each ring, whereas blacksmiths with sockets don't gain anything besides a check mark? also, could be neat to add something for mining and that stuff... unless of course there is something already and I am just too blind and retarded to find it!
Anyways - just trying to clarify if that's true or not!
Thanks,
-Kuu
I agree with the above information. If you are going to give out an extra 30 points for ring enchants, you need to do the same for BS sockets and for JC Epic Gems. I have 4 LvL 213 items vs. someone that has all 200 and they have a higher rank than me because they have enchants on their rings.

Will there be any adjustment in the near future to reflect JC, BS benefits to weapons to make up the difference that Enchanters get from rings ?

Thanks !
Site Admin
Site Admin
In the next few days (like we promised in few topics so far) we will change scoring system ,so there will not be any class/profession that will have more benefits then others.
Thanks for the quick response and all the hard work. There are some of us out there that appreciate what your trying to do for us.
Jump to :