Other toons with higher score but less gear

General forum where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft and WoW-Heroes
games456

Other toons with higher score but less gear

Post#1 » Mon May 09, 2011 7:23 am

My character is ranked lower than other blood DK 's that are lower geared then me. All my gear is pve 359 gear. I have all the correct gems enchants profession perks and everything else. I am currently #7 and as off right now there are 2 horde blood dk's with higher scores than me but less geared. Could someone tell me what I am missing?

Toon - Deathdunk
US server
Realm - Lethon

Thanks

Twosack

Re: Other toons with higher score but less gear

Post#2 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:59 pm

I see the same problem. My Rogue "Twosack" on Shattered Hand was 9th Horde assassination and after I upgraded my shoulders to t11 and equipped a better heroic trinket, I dropped 10 spots... The Rogue above me now is a friend who is less geared and has crappy double hurricane enchants as opposed to my double landslide...

Something is messed.

Milagros
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#3 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:56 pm

Please just update those characters that you think that needs to have lower score then you . With last patch wow-heroes fixed a bug which gave certain characters a slight advantage in scoring. Live update should fix that problem.

Ziiriith

Post#4 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:02 am

Sorry, but there are still many problems that I am having with the scoring system. For example, I have a WoW-heroes score of 4710 and this is my gear: http://wow-heroes.com/character/us/Grizzly%20Hills/Ziiriith/ and I am ranked 66 in Hunters. Now someone please explain to me how (Just a random hunter on my server) http://wow-heroes.com/character/us/Grizzly%20Hills/Warwonka/ could have a higher score than I. Perhaps my Weapon, otherwise I don't understand how this works out.
Thanks

Milagros
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post#5 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:24 am

Ziiriith wrote:Perhaps my Weapon

You are absolutely right problem is your weapon.

Return to “General”