view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
What are the gear score requirements to be able to queue for each raid??
I'd like to add something to this topic because it falls right in line with what I was going to post in another thread. I have some people in my guild who are saying the whgs color bar for which raids a person can do is inaccurate. For instance we have a guy who is around 2500+ gs which whgs says is yellow for ICC10 but most people say you have to have 2700.

Also I noticed that people who are in the yellow zone on the bar.. where it says 'you should concentrate on these' do not have that instance in a little bubble next to their name on the guild list... this seems a contradiction in how you list individuals. If they should concentrate on it.. then they should be listed as geared for it.... no? Use Shandrand in my guild Midnight Fire, Aerie Peak.. as an example.... the bubbles go up to toc25 but he's yellow for ICC10.

I'm thinking that these people just want you to be green for ICC10 before they think you should come.... any comments or opinions on this?

Thanks.

PS: When I first loaded the forum I thought I had the wrong site..looks just like wows forums.. freaked me out for a second.
Site Admin
Site Admin
All instances in :
green bar = easy instances for your character.
Yellow= medium hard instances, your character should go there to gear up.
Red= hard instances for your character.
...... yes I understand that. What I am pointing out is a discrepancy in how you Display which instances a toon should do..

When you look at a char toon page it shows the color bar and yellow might be into ICC10.. but when you look at the GUILD LIST and scroll down to that toon you will NOT SEE ICC as one of the places he should go. This leads to much heartache and confusion... see what I mean?

Gorg
Jump to :