view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hi,

My guild is looking for a site a lot like this one ot track our progress compared to the rest of the server but is it me or does it seem very slow to update here?

By that i mean i have previously asked questions about when stuff gets updated and was told 2 times per week. Our guilds last update seems to be from the 7th June, Since then we have collectivly cleared 11/12 in ICC and Ulduar Hard modes, Naxx, Ony & EoE Runs all that include acheivments.

None of the many acahiements we gained are reflected in our guild display onthe realm page HOWEVER the aceivments DO show on the individual guild members.

1: Is the slow updating a "Temporary Glitch" or a standard website thing?
2: If this is happening to my guild the same must be said for others, IF my guild gets an update then what assurance do we have the rest of the guilds do (we want an accurate comparison).

Well, Here's hoping we get a speedy response so we can finally settle on "Home" to track our guild progress.

Rudid.

P.S.Still no reponse to my other post :(
:(

Looks like we will be using somewhere else, obviously this place is no longer active.

Shame,

Rudid.
For the Guild Progress page there should be a "live-box" to check, just like there is for the character page, what's restricting you guys from having that? :scratch:
Site Admin
Site Admin
First of all sorry for late reply but Alex and me went to a short vacation.

Rudid progress cant be updated automatically if some of your guildies got requested achievements earlier/with some other guilds . If that is a case you can use manual update for your guild. Info how to do that you can find here : http://www.wow-heroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1782

Ambriona that option will be available when Cataclysm comes, please stay tuned .
Jump to :