1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2717&sid=317e82053519e7ce1b55c20a731b9b51&start=10
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
a bit confused. im a gm.. we currently are lacking ulduar achievements.. no1 ever needs anything out of there.. ive got an alt tank that i had been working on and wanted to practice with him so going to do ulduar tonite.. just wondering for the guild to get the achievements on here.. do i need to be on my main with the gm rank.. or can i be on my alt with 1 rank down from my main for the achievements to count? we're doing this in about an hour.. all help is appreciated thanks!
Site Admin
Site Admin
Only important is your guild to have 5 people present on the boss kill for achievement for 10 man instances , and 15 people for 25 man instances at the same time/date (guild master and officers do not need to be present on the kill).
If most of your guildies already got requested achievements earlier you need to have 10 people in your guild with achievement done for 10 man instances, and 25 people for 25 man instances no meter their rank .
When did this change because you sent me a reply to a post saying that to clam progression you needed 10 people from guild for 10 man and 25 for 25 for it to count.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nothing is changed :

Quote:
- automatic update by wow-heroes :each guild need to have at least 5 guild members that got requested achievement at the same time /date for 10 man instances, and 15 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (verified by achievements,updated every 3-5 days)
- manual update by guild master/officers: same as for automatic update ,or each guild need to have at least 10 guild members with requested achievement done for 10 man instances, and 25 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)

Quote is taken from Raid achievments/ Guild ranking
If this is so why does it say you can only clam the achievement if you have 5 or more guild members who have completed that achievement on 10 man on the same day, on the page you go to manualy update progression. It does not say all people in the raid have to be from the same guild just 5 or more are there.
Site Admin
Site Admin
for 10 man instances:
- 5 or more people have to be in the same raid and get the achievement on the same day
or
- 10 or more people must have that achievement regardless of date
Yes that is what i said in last post but on the page where you manually update guild progression it does not say all members of raid need to be from same guild. The way it reads is that you only need 5 guild members to get the same achievement at the same time for it to count so the rest of the raid can be from anywhere.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Only claim that you have completed an achievement if:
10 man:
you have 5 or more guild members who completed that achievement on 10 man on the same day
you have 10 or more guild members who completed that achievement on 10 man (regardless of date)

25 man:
you have 15 or more guild members who completed that achievement on 25 man on the same day
you have 25 or more guild members who completed that achievement on 25 man (regardless of date)

I don't see any difference from what we have already said here. All info is "how to update guild progress, so its more then normal to count only guild members in guild progression.
Can you maybe clarify something for me here?
EG: we do a 25 man ICC run with 18 guildies and 7 pugs. We clear 1st 4 bosses.
All 18 guildies do not get that acheivement as some already have it.

So,
Would at least 15 of them need to get it on that run, or if 12 already had it and 3 got it on this run could we claim?
If say, only 10 got the acheivement that run, but that now means we have 25 or more players in the guild with that acheivement, can we now claim it?
Thanks in advance.
MD
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
So,
Would at least 15 of them need to get it on that run, or if 12 already had it and 3 got it on this run could we claim?
If say, only 10 got the acheivement that run, but that now means we have 25 or more players in the guild with that acheivement, can we now claim it?

If you have 25 people in your guild with requested achievement done regardless of date you can claim it as a guild progress.
1 . 2 ./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2717&sid=317e82053519e7ce1b55c20a731b9b51&start=10
Jump to :