view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hey..

I was just wondering if there is gonna be an update that equals the GS gained from profession bonuses such as jewelcrafting dragon's eye gems with other professions such as ring enchants, blacksmithing rings and the like?
if not, what would the reason be to this? Does any1 know?

I looked around the forum a bit but couldnt find a proper thread that answered my question.. If you find a thread then feel free to link it, so i can just read the answer there instead of having 2 threads regarding the same thing..

Thx alot..
Brianator.

[ Last edited by Brianator on Tue May 18, 2010 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total. ]

Site Admin
Site Admin
There isn't any profession that have more benefit then others at wow-heroes.

Wow-heroes news 25.02.2009. wrote:
- overall enchant score is re-evaluated and it can now be max 135 for all classes/professions.
Okay... Just looked like that sometimes..
Im trying to find out how the GS system works.. I have checked alot of threads and have seen the answers that always says that it comes down to Ilvl, gems, enchants and their usability..
Looking at that and then comparing some peoples GS again, i just cant seem to find the logic in how its calculated..
Then i decided to try equipping some other leggings.. with 1 less socket and completely different stats.. Hit, instead if haste/crit.. This did not change my gearscore tho.. So i take it that the ammount of gems doesnt make a difference either?? And that hit haste and crit has an equal value for my class?? This just makes me wonder more about how so many peopel wth same ilvl has different GS, seeing as haste/crit/hit are 3/4 of the important stats.. I also just switched my 264 neck with spirit/haste out with me new bloodqueen neck with haste/crit.. Same ilvl tho.. This didnt make a change either.. so Spirit must also be equal to haste, crit and hit.. Seeing as SP on items are dependant solely on ilvl, and thereby will be the same on most items if they are same ilvl, then im startign to not udnerstand how peopel with equal ilvl gear has different GS..

Would admins give a more precise description of how the GS is caclulated or can u not/are allowed to do this?
I hope noone takes this as a complaint or anything.. Im simply curious of nature and would like to understand the system that im happily using every single day :D

Thx alot..
Brianator.
bump :D
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Would admins give a more precise description of how the GS is caclulated or can u not/are allowed to do this?

We are not allowed to do this.
Jump to :