view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Seriously?
My Guild have completed nearly all 10 man acheivements except for ulduar hardmodes on 10 man, on 25 man just started up, we have completed the first wing of ICC,yet still-we are nowhere to be found on your so called ' progression ' charts-the last guild on the list for 25 man have 2 wings down in naxxramass for gods sake!-and with it are no longer active-disbanded-gone!.now, if your going to make a site which claims to be accurate to the very last detail, then at least introduce a system for new guilds who enter the fray, so that they, too, can get some well deserved credit in the public wow eye, sites like these are very important for guilds who are new and trying to recruit decent players, and i'm absolutley sure that your current system does not reflect CURRENT guild progress, our progress on WOWprogress.com for example is spot on, and is regularly updated automatically, don't get me wrong, i think this site could be fantastic if you just spent a little more time reviewing it and making some changes.
Thats just my opinion-i hope you aren't offended, but i felt i had to speak,

Bollders,
CoGM of evasion guild stormrage
Site Admin
Site Admin
already answered here
ok, thanks for the input and again, if i seemed a little harsh i apologize, the guild in question that i was trying to get shown is now disbanded and obsolete, however-one last attempt at trying to show you what i mean, here is a screenshot of the very last guild on 25 man progress-they have 0/0 acheivements right across the board-where evasion had the first wing of ICC clear on 25, screenshot is here:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3669/25manprogress.jpg

if you could just iron this out for me and explain how/why a guild with zero achievments appears on 25 progress, where other guilds with limited progression cannot, i would be more than gratefull! ;)
Site Admin
Site Admin
Fixed ,all guilds will be updated now with at least one achievement done.
Jump to :