view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I did everything the site said to add my guild into the progression for the realm. I see our kills listed in the latest kills part, but i still don't see them listed in the realm's 10 man progression section. Does it take time to register? is there something else I need to do?

Morp
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
for each achievement/boss kill guild receives points, the sooner you do it, you get higher "bonus" points, but this bonus will never be higher than the amount of points you get for another achievement.

Your guild needs more boss kills (points) to be shown on the guild progress page.
blah, blah, blah- 'we are looking at a solution to change it' 'you need this many points' 'if you are a GM or Officer YOU CAN UPDATE YOU PROGRESS YOURSELF'-just echoes all of your previous replys to people who are having problems registering their guilds here-your system here is flawed-sorry to say it-but its true!

make some changes,spend a little money, i'm sure it won't affect your profit :beg:
If a guild wants to register here, then hell, let them! if its as easy as you say to update your own progress-then why can't they be added to the list of 'already' guilds that are on there-disbanded-and gone?-i see no reason whatsoever
and no, i won't stop the QQ untill i get a valid reply and its sorted!
Site Admin
Site Admin
Your guild has claimed 8 (eight) out of 60 achievements:

The Construct Quarter (10 player)
Sapphiron's Demise (10 player)
Besting the Black Dragonflight (10 player)
The Siege of Ulduar (10 player)
Call of the Crusade (10 player)
Onyxia's Lair (10 player)
Storming the Citadel (10 player)
Storming the Citadel (25 player)

We only display guilds with at least some decent progress, and for example, last guild on that page has 15 achievements. When your guild gets some more progress, it will appear on the progress page. In the meantime, spamming forum wont help you.
I was asking if there was a set number of kills which would enable a guild to be listed. I am very new to this site, and do not know how it works. I am looking foward to using the service your site provides to aid in the recruitment I'll be doing for my guild.

I'll keep checking as my guild clears more and more content.

Also, you had said in your last replay that we had claimed storming the citidel 25 man. If it is showing that we claimed that, it is an error. we are a ten man raiding guild only.

We've cleared 6/6 naxx
4/4 OS
1/1 eoe
1/1ony
1/5 toc
4/10 ICC
and 4/23 uld

all 10 man.

I'll keep updated, and again thank you very much for this site, it is a great tool for us.

Morp
Jump to :