view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hello, when I created my account and claimed my characters, I included an alt from a different realm.

Now, when I go to update guild progression for my primary guild, both of my guilds are listed and I cannot get the appropriate achievements to display to update unless I select the same instance for both of my guilds. However, I only want to update achievements for my primary guild, not my alt guild. Is there a way to:
* Only update the achievements for one of these guilds, or
* Unclaim my alt from a different guild so this isn't a problem?

Thanks!
Site Admin
Site Admin
In the "My account" - "Update Guild progress" you will update guild progress for the guild where you are guild master or officer only when select :
1. guild that you want to update
2. select instance that you want to update
3. after that click on the "submit" button on the right side
You will then be able to fill in columns with a date of the kills only for previously selected guild (there is no way to update both). Most important at the end when you are 100% sure that you filled everything correctly click on "Update" button below.
Hmmm, I've tried that, and here's what happens exactly:
* Go to the guild progress page
* Both of my guilds are listed, and both have the instance selection dropdown and a submit button, my primary guild is listed first
* Both dropdowns initially show "Naxxramas: 10 man" in their respective dropdowns
* I select "Obsidian Sanctum: 10 man" for my primary guild in the first dopdown and click Submit
* The dropdown resets to "Naxxramas: 10 man" for the guild I want to update and only shows Naxx achievements

If I repeat the above but instead select "Obsidian Sanctum: 10 man" in the second dropdown, i.e. the guild I do NOT want to update, then OS achievements show up, but I don't want to update them for that guild, only the first guild.

Thanks in advance!
Okay, just to test out I wasn't wrong, I selected Obsidian Sanctum - 10 Man in both guild dropdowns, but only clicked the Submit button for the guild I wanted to update. The appropriate achievements were displayed, however the updates I made went to the WRONG guild.

Please remove the Twighlight Assist, Twilight Duo, Twighlight Zone, and Call of the Crusade: 10 man achievements from US-Hydraxis: A Decent Society and instead apply them to US-Coilfang: Thralls Hammer, as I cannot get this to work.

Thanks.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Fixed.
Jump to :