view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I understand how guild progression works...5 players in a 10 man ... 10 players in a 25 man .... or yada yada yada....

My guild focuses on 10 mans ... and we have been tracking our progression through wow-heroes and now we have a new guild called "Champion" who ran through Ulduar 10 and Naxx 10, reportedly got 16 of the requirements for guild progression in 2 days.

Either wow-heroes is getting screwed up or someone has entered the information manually and is fibbing on what they have completed as a guild. Is there nothing that can be done about those that lie about what they have done just to get the guild progression status?

I have looked up the guild and they barely have 10 players that are geared for ICC10 and even less for ICC25... Something smells a little fishy if you ask me.

I would think that those that claim they have done it in a new guild or one that is older than dirt that they should be able to back it up.

Just doing the quests in Naxx10 alone would take some time ... and then doing Borduar in the same night and having the massive DPS to take all those and run ... Highly unlikely..

Anyway just wanted to point that out
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thank you for reporting ,we will investigate them as soon as possible.
Yes, my guild got 10m orbital bombardment last night and it hasnt showed :(
Jump to :