view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Hey, I was in game and found out that there are other Gearscore addons other than the standard GearScore one. I heard about the addon done by this site and came to try and download it, although I can't seem to find the addon or even something referencing to it. Could someone please help me finding a download for it or directing me to it on the site? Thank you
Yeah i've been using that too. The wow-heroes page is a little confusing and hard to read.

One box says GEAR and the other says SCORE. Which one is the gear score blizzard uses to block access to heroic instances in random roics ???

Very confusing.
blizzard really doesn't use either of those numbers guys. wow-heroes gs is figured off the item level of all your items added together and thats your GEAR. then they add in the value of your enchants and gems for the total value and thats your SCORE. so you go off your SCORE. B lizzard uses a different item valuation system in game so of course your gs on here is going to be wildly different than your gs in game. for example my gs on here is 2751 or something like that and in game its 5105 or so. so just use the regular GS addon and use wow-heroes as a measuring stick for comparison...not the main thing you go off of.
Well if WOW-Heroes adds the Gear Score as they show on the screen and then add the enhancement score I should as everyone should have a better score. I think they use a different method for giving scores. For example I added the gear scores as shown here and just that alone is 4117 adding my enhancements brings me to nearly 5k . WH score is 2700.

If there is a forum posting that we can get WH to put up and explain their method for a GS it would be very informative.
Jump to :