view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I am the Chief of my guild, I should have the rank ) on wow-heroes.com but it has me at rank 9.
I am unable to do some things because we have no guild chief according to WoW-heroes.

Is there a way i can get my correct rank displayed with my name so i am able to claim the guild and update things properly??
Site Admin
Site Admin
We'll fix it asap, sorry for delay
What are the rules regarding the Guild ranking. I'm a little confused. If my guild runs eg. TOC10 with 7 people, and 4 of them get the achievement, but 3 dont as they have previously run it, can we enter our guild in for the ranking system (assuming 10 ppl in the guild dont have the achievement prior to the raid). Thanks for your help. :D
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
- manual update by guild master/officers: same as for automatic update ,or each guild need to have at least 10 guild members with requested achievement done for 10 man instances, and 25 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)

Your guild need to have at least 10 members with requested achievement done to be able to update it as a guild progress.
Jump to :