view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Well, I've created my guild <L E G A C Y> for a month or so already. But for some particular reason, it still aint showing up in the guild progress page for Greymane. Can someone please kindly tell me if I've not done something or it just hasn't update yet? How frequent does it update btw? Ty for replying!!
i don't think the admin here are aware that a problem with this exists at all-i registered my guild here almost a month ago as well-did everything correctly as advised,have updated my guilds progress accordingly, with the first wing in ICC now cleared, and still, we are not in the list of guilds-only the 'latest kills' section-it really is annoying to ask a direct question and get no reply
Site Admin
Site Admin
Both guilds are properly updated at wow-heroes (as you can see on the screenshots). They are both added to the latest kills page but unfortunately your guilds don't have enough points to be shown on the guild progress 10 man or 25 man kills:
-

Quote:
- for each achievement/boss kill guild receives points, the sooner you do it, you get higher "bonus" points, but this bonus will never be higher than the amount of points you get for another achievement.

p.s
sorry for late reply admins of this site (including myself) were on a little vacation

Attachments
Stormrage EU.JPG
Stormrage EU.JPG (121.19 KiB) Viewed 562 times
Greymane US.JPG
Greymane US.JPG (110.39 KiB) Viewed 562 times
Jump to :