Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=245&sid=8aa5436fc5aa189af0721c4ae10d1028&start=40
Site Admin
view posts by this user Offline
Site Admin
    Reply with quote Post a reply
I have used the live update but for some reason my guild is still not updating.

Server: Haomarush
Guild: Sanctuary
Character: Recab

We've downed 7/14 heroic and 10/14 regular but it has us at 0 and 0.

Thanks!
Site Admin
Site Admin
Guild progress:
- can be updated by guild master (rank 0) or officers(rank 1) from their guild
- guild progress for all guilds is verified by achievements
- each guild need to have at least 5 guild members present on the boss kill for 10, and 15 people for 25 man to be accounted for guild progression (also verified by achievements)
- for each achievement/boss kill guild receives points, the sooner you do it, you get higher "bonus" points, but this bonus will never be higher than the amount of points you get for another achievement.
-You can create an account by clicking on "sign in" button in upper right corner on wow-heroes main page or you can use this direct link.
I understand how it works, but currently you have our guild as 37th on our server, and it is not recognizing our achievements. For instance it says we have not yet downed regular Malygos, etc.

I do not know why it is not updating, do you know of another way to update it or is there anything else that can be done?
Site Admin
Site Admin
Like i said in previous post ,create an account and update your guild progress (if you are officer/guild master).
Full info how to do that is also in previous post.
I figured it out.

Thank you.
Quick question. I've updated my guilds progress for 25m Naxx and 25m OS, Saints Crusades - Garithos - Alliance, two days ago. The site has not updated. How long after I update my guilds progress does it take for it to be posted on site?

Also how do you verify the achievements? For example when we cleared Arachnid and OS 25m we had guildees that had already earned the achievment for both of those. So the achievment dates will not match from when the new guildees cleared. I think when we cleared OS all guild, only 5 people got the achievement because the other 18 of us had already done it in pugs.
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Quick question. I've updated my guilds progress for 25m Naxx and 25m OS, Saints Crusades - Garithos - Alliance, two days ago. The site has not updated. How long after I update my guilds progress does it take for it to be posted on site?

If you created an accounted at wow-heroes and updated guild progress (if you are rank 0 or 1) your guild progress will be automatically updated.

Quote:
Also how do you verify the achievements?

If we update guild progress for your realm only guilds that earned achievement on the same time/date with at least 15 guild members from your guild (for 25 man instances) will be updated.
If you update guild progress manually its important that 25 people from your guild earned/have that achievement .
Can u pls update the progress of my guild!?

Guild name : Play
Battlegroup : EU - Nightfall
Realm : Burning Steppes
My character name : Dumnezau
My guildmaster character name : Mizdrz

We curently cleared 10 man Ulduar, and now working of ph2 and 3 of the "God of death -Yogg saron ,in 25 man!
Site Admin
Site Admin
Dumnezau you will have to update your guild progress manually if you are Rank 0 or 1 in your guild .
You can create an account by clicking on "sign in" button in upper right corner on wow-heroes main page or you can use this direct link.
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 ./viewtopic.php?f=4&t=245&sid=8aa5436fc5aa189af0721c4ae10d1028&start=40
Jump to :