Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5
view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
i feel sorry for Alex & Milagros...its amazing how many people actually dont bother to read...they just expect things to happen for them...

u 2 must feel like a broken record with the amount of copy & paste u do about how to do stuff..

big sympathies to u2

kind regards,

Sereny
Any1 know where I can find the realmlist or just tell it to me cause I am searching the site all day and can't find it.
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jimbo can you be more precise what you need ,and please give us correct armory link for your character.
That's the point. I don't have a character. when I say realmlist I mean the realmlist that is located here H:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Data\enUS . you know. set realmlist .........

That's what I mean with realmlist and not in wich realm I am.I hust need this so I can play .
Site Admin
Site Admin
Realmlist does not need to be changed or "set" if you play on official servers. Since we do not support private servers, and do not have any intention to support them, we can not help you.
I never see my upgrades... How does one up grade i have new enchantes new weapon and gear?
Site Admin
Site Admin

Character is not updated wrote:
Please use "live" button and try again ,if that doesn't help you please check your character on wow armory (if armory is not updated we can't do anything to help you).
p.s
Please log off in your best PvE gear (fishing pole, PvP gear isn't good for your score) .

With "live" report your character is updated properly Atmasurup (with a same info as you can see on armory). You can see the difference on the screenshots between cached and live report.

Attachments
Atmasurup live.JPG
Atmasurup live.JPG (135.07 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
Atmasurup cache.JPG
Atmasurup cache.JPG (134.43 KiB) Viewed 1648 times
Thanks for the tip
Previous 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5
Jump to :