view posts by this user Offline
    Reply with quote Post a reply
Well I was reading the instructions that we need to have an account and then claim our character (GM or an Officer) in order to manually update guild progression. I've made the account and gone through all the options I can see but can't see anywhere to "claim" my character or anywhere that shows me a "My Account" link where the option to manually update is supposed to be. Can someone please help a new member? Thanks. :)

silken
Site Admin
Site Admin
To update guild progress you need to :
- register account
- wait for activation mail (use the code from the mail) ,after that you will see button "My account" in upper right corner of wow-heroes main page
- claim your character that is a officer in your guild
- use option "Guild progress" in "My account" list
-select a guild where your character is an officer and choose instance/mode you want to update (ie Naxxramas:Normal)
-click on the field "Completed" beside achievement that you want to update,that will open a little calendar for you where you can simple select date when you finished requested achievement and then click on "Update" button below.

I really hope this tips will help you ,if not feel free to ask me everything you want to know.
I already read that and was following it. The problem is how do I "claim my character" to get the ability to manually update progress? I don't see any option to do this anywhere...

silken
Site Admin
Site Admin
This time with screenshots - follow previous post and these pictures.
Attachments
My account.JPG
My account.JPG (32.97 KiB) Viewed 851 times
Claim your characters.JPG
Claim your characters.JPG (103.58 KiB) Viewed 851 times
Guild progress.JPG
Guild progress.JPG (107.31 KiB) Viewed 851 times
Select the guild and instance.JPG
Select the guild and instance.JPG (113.5 KiB) Viewed 851 times
Completed field and Update button.JPG
Completed field and Update button.JPG (119.18 KiB) Viewed 851 times
Ok got it, thanks! I hadn't realized I needed to make a second account and was looking in the options for this one (forum account.) Got it now. Thanks for the fast response. :)

silk
Jump to :